The reason why the 'Twelfth Fail' star did not want to become an actress

Medha Shankar is an Indian actress
Medha Shankr


At home, everyone is a student.💖 So Medha had to burn a lot of wood to come to the acting world. But in the beginning he also did not want to take acting as a career. Recently in an interview 'Twelfth Fail' actress Medha Shankar told the story of her coming into acting.


Ever since the film 'Twelfth Fail' directed by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, everyone's curiosity is high around Vikrant Massey and Medha Shankar. Though a girl from Mumbai, Medhar grew up in Delhi. But he came back to Mumbai due to acting.


About entering the acting world, Medha said, 'My father, grandfather, all are good at studies. Mother was fond of writing plays.


I think my desire to enter the acting world was born after seeing my mother. But in the beginning I didn't want to be an actress at all. Because I don't like the glamor of actresses.


Medha started her career with modeling. He gradually entered the acting world. Talking about starting her career in Mumbai, the actress said, 'It took me more than a year to gain the trust of the casting directors. I used to give auditions everyday.


Auditioning became like a 9-5 job for me. I started my career with the British miniseries 'Beckham House'. After that I worked on several other projects.


But when I auditioned for Twelfth Fail, I didn't know that I was auditioning for this film. Later I came to know that the character was inspired from reality.


Medha Shankr
Medha Shankr


Talking about working with an actor like Vikrant, Medha said, 'We became good friends on the sets. And Vikrant helped me tremendously. On the set, he had all eyes on him. He is very compassionate.


If I was worried for some reason, Vikrant would have understood it. He used to try to remove my worries.


The film 'Twelfth Fail' received positive response even after its big screen release in OTT. Those who could not watch the movie praised the movie on social media.


Talking about the success of this film, Medha said, 'After Twelfth Fail, my life has changed. I am thankful to Vidhu Vinod sir for the way he portrayed me on screen.


We knew the audience would love the film. However, we did not realize that this film of ours will create a storm in theaters and OTT like this. I have received congratulatory messages from many people in the film industry.




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url
sr7themes.eu.org