4 Mistakes that can Ruin Your Freelancing Career

https://www.intoinvent.com/2018/08/4-mistakes-that-can-ruin-your.html
Image Source : Internet 

With around 15 million Indians working as freelancers, the gig economy is already blooming at an outstanding speed. Despite the risks and no-security of job policy, these freelancers see no reason to stop and so more than 40% of the total freelancing works worldwide are acquired by Indians only.
“India is today the largest freelancer market in the world and poised for growth,” says Narsi Subramanian, Director Growth, PayPal, India after a survey conducted by PayPal.
With no mark of exclamation, India is already growing as a startup nation and so as a freelancing nation as well. The bug of entrepreneurship has already bitten the youths of India and freelancing is somehow supposed to be the best pathway towards starting their own venture in the near future.
To become a better freelancer and stop committing the common mistakes, Entrepreneur India spoke to three industry experts for their views.
It’s Not About You but Your Clients
When you are getting started as a freelancer the first thing that you should keep in mind is that your clients are least interested in you but rather the service you provide.

Freelancers often commit a mistake of showing off what they got and how successful they are. Your clients will always concentrate on what you have for them and how much benefit can they get from you.
https://www.intoinvent.com/2018/08/4-mistakes-that-can-ruin-your.html
Image Source : Internet 
“Customers don’t care whether you have a new website, a new office, how many people you have served before, where you have partied last night, what you’ve gifted your wife. No, they care about two things –
1. How can you save their time, money, effort, so that they can concentrate on what they do best/like to do?
2. How can you bring in more business for them,” says Sayantan Sen, Founder of Sen Thoughts Media.
Next Post Previous Post
39 Comments
  • Unknown
    Unknown November 8, 2018 at 12:41 PM

    hello boss great work

  • Seigle, Lucy
    Seigle, Lucy December 31, 2019 at 12:12 PM

    weswertr

  • Mehak Shaikh
    Mehak Shaikh January 4, 2020 at 3:48 PM

    This is extremely finest attained by way of building links. The purpose of Hyperlinks constructing is two-retract; to construct your trustworthiness with internet search engine click here for info whenever they view your web site related to fantastic information, and to give backlinks that will direct consumers with your web site.

  • Seigle, Lucy
    Seigle, Lucy January 4, 2020 at 4:25 PM

    cvxzczcxz

  • MtomSEO
    MtomSEO March 29, 2020 at 4:53 PM

    Some really quality blog posts on this site, saved to fav. webflow designer

  • jhone than
    jhone than March 30, 2020 at 4:54 AM

    Wow, superb weblog structure! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging glance easy. The total look of your web site is excellent, neatly as the content material! webflow agency

  • khanabaaz
    khanabaaz May 26, 2020 at 10:01 PM

    Most appropriate the human race messages work to show your and present exclusive chance with special couple. Beginer appear system in advance of raucous people will most likely always be aware most of the golden value off presentation, which is a person’s truck. best man jokes front end service

  • Ivan Irwin
    Ivan Irwin June 8, 2020 at 11:08 AM

    sa

  • Alison
    Alison June 11, 2020 at 4:15 PM

    An internet marketing expert whose ability to work with clients in order to optimize search engine visibility is very, 12MinuteAffiliate review and bonus. Using services provides a huge boost in rankings and can change the scope of your business landscape. Highly recommended.

  • Parker Newman
    Parker Newman June 11, 2020 at 4:16 PM

    He is patient, and you can tell he is super passionate about what he does and helping others get results. I am a photographer who needed assistance in understanding and executing better internet marketingconcepts and systems. Everything he taught me was invaluable and I appreciate the knowledge 12minute affiliate.

    • intoinvent™
      intoinvent™ June 13, 2020 at 11:49 PM

      are u sure ?? 12 minutes to work!!

  • Santos Scott
    Santos Scott June 21, 2020 at 6:31 PM

    With attentive service and fanatical work ethic web design studio, Emerge adapted to the challenges of every project to deliver beautiful, user-friendly sites.

  • <a href="https://100kblueprint4.org/" rel="nofollow">https://100kblueprint4.org/</a>
    https://100kblueprint4.org/ July 12, 2020 at 12:28 PM

    I got this blog site through my friends and when I searched this really there were informative articles at the place.

  • <a href="https://100kblueprint4.org/" rel="nofollow">100kblueprint4.org</a>
    100kblueprint4.org July 12, 2020 at 12:28 PM

    I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading this.

  • <a href="https://100kblueprint4.org/" rel="nofollow">100K Blueprint 4.0 Review</a>
    100K Blueprint 4.0 Review July 12, 2020 at 5:11 PM

    Well, I have got the best information from here the site is fully stuffed with the knowledgeable information.

  • Joe Carlson
    Joe Carlson July 21, 2020 at 6:41 PM

    I guess this blog is perfectly incomparable.
    method experience design firm

  • Japness
    Japness August 6, 2020 at 12:41 PM

    The complete blogs are really inconceivable and definitely everyone will share this information.
    https://100kblueprint4review.net

  • John
    John September 1, 2020 at 1:01 PM

    I was searching for many blogs site and now finally I have got this cool place with lots of information.
    user experience agency

  • Greene
    Greene September 1, 2020 at 5:09 PM

    Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot.
    user experience design agency

  • Gladys Bane
    Gladys Bane September 3, 2020 at 5:20 PM

    I continuously continue coming to your website once more simply in case you have posted new contents.
    user interface design companies

  • Anonymous
    Anonymous September 17, 2020 at 6:06 PM

    Thanks friends, for providing such enlightening data.
    More Help

  • Anonymous
    Anonymous September 17, 2020 at 6:08 PM

    I truly get pleasure from while I read your blogs and its content.
    try this

  • Bianca
    Bianca October 20, 2020 at 6:40 PM

    The team is trustworthy, timely, and communicative. Project management top design agency was never an issue despite remote work.

  • 123456789
    123456789 October 21, 2020 at 2:06 PM

    In the following lines of this article, I will disclose to you those six independent tips through which you can bring in more cash than different specialists and can win up to your latent capacity. Professional graphic design

  • Oaklynn
    Oaklynn October 23, 2020 at 11:30 AM

    Working with speed portland ux jobs, they never sacrificed the quality of their work.

  • abdul quddos
    abdul quddos February 23, 2021 at 2:17 PM

    An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers. 200 dofollow blog comments

  • abdul quddos
    abdul quddos March 7, 2021 at 2:30 PM

    This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! Blog Commenting backlinks

  • abdul quddos
    abdul quddos March 11, 2021 at 12:40 PM

    A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. linkseo2019 instagram

  • Ella
    Ella April 8, 2021 at 11:30 AM

    The team's creativity and flexibility to approach issues and find solutions enhanced the site's organization
    logo development

  • Emily
    Emily April 8, 2021 at 11:30 AM

    They’re highly-skilled strategists and would make great long-term partners.
    logo for companies

  • Lauren Chevalier
    Lauren Chevalier April 16, 2021 at 12:36 PM

    This short article posted only at the web site is truly good.
    http://www.ministryoffreedomreviews.net

  • Lauren Chevalier
    Lauren Chevalier April 16, 2021 at 12:36 PM

    I'm also visiting this site regularly, this web site is really nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.
    Ministry of freedom review

  • Kimberly Beckham
    Kimberly Beckham July 1, 2021 at 12:00 PM

    It was mobile-friendly and professional-looking. The client noted the entire team's engagement and eagerness to see the website succeed.
    UI design consultant

  • mikethomson
    mikethomson July 8, 2021 at 4:24 PM

    I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. make money online

  • Aubrey Dickey
    Aubrey Dickey September 16, 2021 at 5:47 PM

    You guys present there are performing an excellent job.
    app designing companies

  • Sergio Lewis
    Sergio Lewis September 17, 2021 at 4:41 PM

    This is a great post; it was very edifying. I look ahead in reading more of your work.
    mobile app design companies

  • Aubrey Dickey
    Aubrey Dickey September 28, 2021 at 11:21 AM

    Just saying thanks wouldn’t just be enough, for the fantastic fluency in your writing.
    professional website design agency

  • Mary Sabatini
    Mary Sabatini May 24, 2022 at 2:14 PM

    That’s a nice site you people are carrying out there.
    the best website design companies

  • Mary Sabatini
    Mary Sabatini May 24, 2022 at 2:14 PM

    I don’t suppose many of websites give this kind of information.
    top website design agencies

Add Comment
comment url
sr7themes.eu.org