Hollywood Actor Salman Khan
![]() |
| Salman Khan |
Born : December 27, 1965 ,
Education : St. Xavier's College, Mumbai (India)
Occupation : Actor, Producer, Singer, Presenter
Year’s active : 1988–present
Parent’s : Salim Khan (father) , Sushila Charak (mother)
Salman Khan is the son of the legendary
writer Salim Khan, who penned many super-hits in the yesteryear's like Sholay
(1975), Deewaar (1975), and Don (1978). Salman started his acting carrier in
1988 by doing a supporting role in the movie Biwi Ho To Aisi (1988). The
following year he had the leading role in the box office romantic hit Maine
Pyar Kiya (1989). From there he became a heart throb of Indian cinema.
Following with other box office hits he
showed his terrific performance in Saajan (1991), Everyone Has Their Own Style
(1994), Hum Aapke Hain Koun...! (1994), Karan Arjun (1995), Khamoshi: The
Musical (1996), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). His transformations can be
sensitive, vulnerable, funny, aggressive and charming as his role demands.
In 1998 he was arrested by the local
police from the shooting location of the film Hum Saath-Saath Hain: We Stand
United (1999), for killing protected wild animals and spent about a week behind
the bars.
The actor is facing trial in three cases of killing black bucks and
Chinkaras and another of illegal possession of arms. In September 2002, Salman
Khan had hit the headlines after he crashed his Land Cruiser near the American
Express bakery in Bandra, killing one man and injuring others.
Being known for those roguish behaviors,
he tried to balance his troubled life with his career. In 2003,
He gave his
emotionally charged performance as playing an obsessed lover in In Your Name
(2003) that translated into good reviews and a good run at the box office. He
not only managed to revive his career, but also to restore the confidence of
his producers and distributors alike.
His work was noticed internationally in
the movie Phir Milenge (2004) where he played the role of an AIDS patient. It
was well appreciated by the World Health Organization (WHO) for presenting the
problems of AIDS patient in today's world.
In 2007, he launched Being Human - Salman
Khan Foundation. This charitable organization aids the underprivileged in areas
such as education and health-care.
More recently, he starred in the multiple
record breaking box office super-hit Dabangg (2010), Ready (2011) and Bodyguard
(2011).



I Love u Sallu :)
Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. Leonardo
For those who want to be serious movie poster collectors, you will need to know some things about taking care of your movie poster art. 123movies
Movies are ideas and/or stories brought to an audience through emotion by sound and a sequence of seamless images. Thanks to Google Search. 0123movie
Other sizes include the mini sheet, which is usually much smaller than the one sheet and comes in a variety of sizes, and the stock sheet issued for cartoons or other shorts. 123movie
The movie buff on your list will surely love a gift like this over the months as they get to catch all the latest releases.
123movies
Nigerian movies are very popular abroad especially in Western Europe. Nigerian movies are popular in the US and are appreciated in places like Cuba, the Caribbean -Jamaica to Trinidad/Tobago, Brazil, and Afro-Latin America. Nigerian movies are making headlines all over Africa and beyond. nollywood
Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. ซีรี่ย์ฝรั่ง
Are you movie crazy? No, I don't mean crazy for Harold Lloyd's comedy Movie Crazy from 1932 about a young man with little or no acting ability, desperately trying to be in the movies. I mean, are you crazy for movies period? yesmovies
It isn't on the grounds that they have a specialist or an appealing limited time bundle.BiographiesOfActors.com
The movies are one place where you can choose what you want to see and feel. If I want to be happy I'll go see a light hearted comedy. If I want to be thrilled I'll go see a thriller or horror. gogo anime
I have a few videos on YouTube of my original songs and I'm getting some views from my loyal fans, but I'm not getting any new fans from those videos. Mostly because nobody knows who I am. So I decided to go the route of playing a cover song for my YouTube channel. So to try and get new fans I decided to record a video of myself performing the song "Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan. I don't like to speculate, but I'm pretty sure that most of the people on YouTube that do covers just record the song and post it on their channel. I like to follow the rules (most of the time) so I had to find out the proper way of being able to record this song. There are licenses involved and I don't want to upset off Mr. Dylan and his people. So what are the rules to properly record a cover for YouTube? buy youtube views
Or does it go deeper. A chance to escape the real world if only for a few hours. Movies evoke emotion whether it's excitement, laughter, terror, sadness, inspiration, faith, love, etc. Maybe you're on an unpredictable adventure, figuring out a mystery or watching a family deal with loss. soap2day
There are all types of problems that may arise here. You could pick the wrong format, the wrong medium, the wrong edition. Or you could plain and simple just pick the wrong movie. soap2day
And if there's one last thing that solidifies our movie crazy mentality it's our want or longing to actually be in a movie and/or meet a movie star. Well, this just in---you can do both. Have you heard the term TV or movie extra? soap2dayhd
Enter the realm of media storage. This actually comes in two forms as well: physical and digital. First we'll touch on the traditional physical form. This simply means cabinets and shelves. soap2dayhd
So it's that time of year. Time to buy gifts for your friends and family yet again as the world all over celebrates this corporate, commercial, money-hungry, festive and generosity-filled holiday. solar movies
This is great for any movie buff who would much rather watch on their big screen TV rather than their little computer monitor. The Roku box allows for Netflix instant streaming on your TV. It also allows access to such services as Hulu Plus, Amazon On Demand and more. solarmovie
like story, music, routine successions, photography, innovation, and so forth.
https://www.spotifyfame.com/